Friday, February 27, 2009

#53 Finding Books Online

1. The 3 closest booksellers to me are: Echo Mountain Press, a private printing company; Homeschool Haven, a homeschool book store; and Barnes & Nobles, a true book store. All have websites. The private printing company appears to be based in a home. The homeschool store is specifically for the purchase and selling of books for homeschool programs. Barnes & Nobles is located in the Deerbrook Mall.

2. 'The Cat Who Wished to be a Wise Man' by Alexander Lloyd is not listed as being available from Barnes & Nobles, nor is it available from Giant Book Sale, which is the forth closest book store to me.

3.For 30 minutes I read 'Chasing Time: A Magical Bicycle Mystery' from my computer screen. I would not choose to read a book this way, I prefer to have it in my hand to read. I can see the advantage to being able to download a specific book to listen to for travel purposes.

No comments: